The Willows is located in the sought after community of Windham, NH, just a short drive away from the Massachusetts border, offering a great location for a Boston commute! Manchester Airport is only 18 miles away, and Windham is a perfect location for heading to the great New England Seacoast! New Hampshire: It comes as no surprise that in 2010 the Granite State was named the "Most Livable" state in the nation by CQ Press for the 6th consecutive year. The superb quality of life that comes with New Hampshire's clean air, self sufficiency, magnificent and distinct landscape is simply the best! Take some time to explore Windham NH and enjoy the wooded scenery, historic structures, local farms and some glorious fresh lakes and ponds.
Windham is the home of the four star spectacular Windham Country Club, featuring an 18 hole championship public golf course. In town there is boutique shoppig, elegant dining, beautiful parks and the spendid rail trail to enjoy a nice stroll or vigorous run. Let's not forget the white sand of Windham's town beach! The Windham Senior Center is always looking for new members, and is always bustling with activities, including card games, bingo, parties, picnics, live music and more. The town provides resident seniors with van transportation to/from medical or similar appointments. A weekly grocery trip to Walmart is held each Wednesday! Stop in for a fresh cup of coffee!
The Homes & Amenities
The long awaited Willows have finally arrived. Each of our Coach Style homes features luxury finishes and impressive standard features. The Willows premiere community consists of 18 condominium homes. Each home features 1,900 sf of living, two bedrooms, 2.5 baths, study/library and a three season room.
603-870-4922 - Direct
Settled in 1719 by Scottish immigrants seeking religious freedom, the Town of Windham was originally home to the Pawtucket Indians. It represented but a small part of a larger settlement, known by the residents as "Nutfield", which also encompassed the towns of Derry and Londonderry. By the year 1741, a small fraction of the original settlers had petitioned for a charter to form a separate community whose bounds included 27.2 square miles of land and water. In 1742, Governor Benning Wentworth granted their request and the Town of Windham was incorporated.